All children are expected to follow our uniform code in support of our school ethos.
Our school’s uniform
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore dress
- Summer dresses red/white check or stripes
- White polo shirt
- Maroon sweatshirt/cardigan with or without school logo
- Grey or black socks
- Black flat shoes, black boots or black trainers (if children wear black trainers they need another pair of trainers for PE)
- Plain coloured t-shirt to reflect the house team they are in (red, yellow, blue or green). This can be with or without logo
- Black shorts, black leggings or black tracksuit bottoms
- School Sweatshirt/cardigan
Sustainability is important to our school. Our ‘Friends’ group run a second hand uniform shop where items including school jumpers/cardigans and other items can be purchased for 50p.
You can choose between two uniform suppliers:
Brigade Clothing Ltd
Please ensure that the shoes purchased will allow children to play safely, e.g. avoid high heels, open toes, open heels - children have more accidents wearing these types of shoes. In summer neutral coloured sandals may be worn, but please no crocs or flip flops. Wearing leggings and boots (ie Ugg boots) are not acceptable.
We do not allow the wearing of jewellery, except for ‘ear studs’. No responsibility can be accepted for the loss of breakage of any valuables worn or brought into school.
All long hair is to be kept tied back throughout the school day for the health and safety of the children.